BullDog Remote Start

nxtnlne

Seen this at Sam's Club ONLINE. Have you heard of this remote starter kit? Does it keep your stock alarm and just ad remote start. The price is right thats for sure? Does it smell like Crapioca?

BullDog Remote Start

I had cheaper model bulldog for my hooptie, It would work have of the time the other half would not do nothing... My honest opinion you can get a decent remote starter for about 100 or so. I would spend the extra money...

You are going to need more than what you get with the kit. You need a modual to bypass the factory security to start the truck and another modual if you want to use their remote for keyless entry.You can check my sig for the system I have installed. It was $500 out the door, lifetime warranty on parts(if a certified shop installed it) and have had no problems what so ever in the 3 yaers I've had it.

You are going to need more than what you get with the kit. You need a modual to bypass the factory security to start the truck and another modual if you want to use their remote for keyless entry.You can check my sig for the system I have installed. It was $500 out the door, lifetime warranty on parts(if a certified shop installed it) and have had no problems what so ever in the 3 yaers I've had it.

:withstupid::thumbs:

i like how you put it, it defintly is Crapioca! if your looking for a cheap remote start for your ss, you wont find it. with all the modules you will need it will add up. like stated before get a good quality system and have a pro install it you wont regret it. and i know from fact that these are not any good because i have pulled out at least 10-15 of them from cars and installed new ones, look into d.e.i for quality a 562t is a good base but if you want alarm remote start a 563t and if you like lcd display get a 564t. i might have one for sale if your interested!

i like how you put it, it defintly is Crapioca! if your looking for a cheap remote start for your ss, you wont find it. with all the modules you will need it will add up. like stated before get a good quality system and have a pro install it you wont regret it. and i know from fact that these are not any good because i have pulled out at least 10-15 of them from cars and installed new ones, look into d.e.i for quality a 562t is a good base but if you want alarm remote start a 563t and if you like lcd display get a 564t. i might have one for sale if your interested!

I agree, I have the D.E.I. in mine and it works like a charm plus I kept my factory remotes. :chevy:

I agree, I have the D.E.I. in mine and it works like a charm plus I kept my factory remotes. :chevy:

i also have the one that keeps the factory remotes and did one on another members truck on here gixxerider(mike) its a 561t. there nice but the range isnt that great, thats y im debating putiing in a lcd remote one in my truck.

i also have the one that keeps the factory remotes and did one on another members truck on here gixxerider(mike) its a 561t. there nice but the range isnt that great, thats y im debating putiing in a lcd remote one in my truck.

yeah my range is about 200-250 feet, thats enough for me