how do you turn on lights

desertss

They don't come on unless you're in gear. So if you get out in park to see if they're lit, they won't be. They shut off if you set the emergency brake too.

actually, they stay on with the park brake set :thumbs:

Yup, that's what I thought too. I was always hitting the off setting when I got in, then I found the DRL fuse under the hood. It's a red 10 amp and doesn't effect anything else...

I had a '97 Grand Prix GTP that I pulled the DRL fuse on, and the headlights would no longer turn on automatically when it got dark. If that's not affected on the Silverado, I'm giving it a try!

i leave my lets set on auto most the time...so mine stay on, and i noticed inside the housing where the DRL are its kinda fading above the bulb on the chrome part....any one elses done this already? wish they made some smoked headlights or somthin other than those import lookin lights for an SS

I had a '97 Grand Prix GTP that I pulled the DRL fuse on, and the headlights would no longer turn on automatically when it got dark. If that's not affected on the Silverado, I'm giving it a try!

I pulled my DRL fuse and the auto still works for the headlights.