DFW MEET FEB 10, TEXAS MOTORPLEX (ENNIS)

DFW SilveradoSS End-of-Winter GTG

Opening Day at Texas Motorplex on Saturday February 10, 2007. This is an all Saturday event weather permitting; track opens at 11am, time trials are from noon till dusk (6:10pm). Make sure you call before you haul, as this event is weather permitting - Texas Motorplex info is 972-878-2641. Click here for Texas Motorplex map & directions.

Admission is $10 per adult, 12 and under are free (lots of guys are bringing their families). Tech cards are $5; Ennis is a NHRA track so expect to meet NHRA tech inspection rules if you want to run your truck, that means a helmet might be required depending on your index (1/4-mi time) so have one or borrow from a buddy with the same size noggin.

The TrailblazerSS.com, ls1truck.com, and GMFullsize.com members will also be attending. I assume a lot of other forums and clubs will be there too, I am expecting this to be a great turnout. It might be a bit congested in the pit lanes, we'll have to see.

Post a reply here if you are planning on attending, or have questions, want to arrange a caravan, bum a ride, whatever... So far the weather forcast shows no chance of precipitation, fair humidity and cool temps (high 40's), we'd love to see everyone out there.

ROLL CALL SO FAR -

• NolletSSS
  • DominionZ71
  • brobradh77 (Wichita Falls)
  • PEDRO (Dallas)
  • mean05 (Dallas)
  • BManSS (Wylie)
  • pimp ss (Denton)
  • Helo (Vidor)
  • lonerangerss (Baytown)
  • jethro_3 (Austin)
  • Red03SillSS (Waco)
  • DominionsCowboy
  • Mr. P. (me :seeya: but arriving in the mid-afternoon)

Mr. P. :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. After the Extreme Driving Experiance at TMS in the C5 Z06.. :driving:

I think Mean05 is temporarily without a ride..... :banghead:

Cool man - it's been a long time, it'll be great to catch-up. Is there any way we can help out Mean05?

need to get up with my bud who drives the Joe Gibbs truck. It kinda got owned the other weekend by a wal-mart truck and is being repaired he thinks it should be ready by then but im comeing for sure. Might even try to go to Nelsons first and get a tune.

My names Josh. me and a friend will be comin... i dont have a ss but ill be runnin my 06 silverado just to see what shell do. Heres a lil vid of mine so yall can see it. It isnt anything special, 4.8L CIA, pacesetter LT's with true duals, hypertech, royal purple, 160 stat, ngk plugs (broke 1 of the stockers when i was doin the heards so i figured i would just get a new and improved set, 3.23 gears WHICH SUCK!!,

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/dc1d9a8...8cc016d95ca.htm

Edited by DominionsCowboy (see edit history)

My names Josh. me and a friend will be comin... i dont have a ss but ill be runnin my 06 silverado just to see what shell do. Heres a lil vid of mine so yall can see it. It isnt anything special, 4.8L CIA, pacesetter LT's with true duals, hypertech, royal purple, 160 stat, ngk plugs (broke 1 of the stockers when i was doin the heards so i figured i would just get a new and improved set, 3.23 gears WHICH SUCK!!,

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/dc1d9a8...8cc016d95ca.htm

Good to meet you - cool truck :chevy: Yup you need to get some GEARS in that rig. :D

Mr. P. :)