gt2-3 cam

i'm about to purchase the gt2-3 cam for my 5.3. i plan to run a maggie once financial needs are met first.

my question is, how will this cam perform on my truck without the maggie? all i've done to my truck so far, performance wise is a nelson 93 octane tune, volant cai and imco exhaust..

appreciate the input here! :ughdance:

i'm about to purchase the gt2-3 cam for my 5.3. i plan to run a maggie once financial needs are met first.

my question is, how will this cam perform on my truck without the maggie? all i've done to my truck so far, performance wise is a nelson 93 octane tune, volant cai and imco exhaust..

appreciate the input here! :ughdance:

On the 6.0 I think most say 15 HP or so on a NA engine. The cam really comes to life with the radix from what I have read.

That cam would be fine for Supercharged applications. I used that cam in my CTSV with a maggie at 10lbs. It made 570 to the wheels. Without the cam and just the maggie at 10lbs it made 527hp.

Both with a safe tune.

The cam is just a little choppy sounding if you want it to be, or you can make it as smooth as glass at idle. So, i recomend it to anyone who just wants a little kick over stock.

Plus Lingenfelter has that cam kit for cheap. Cam AND springs where very good priced.