Viperkiller's NOS KIT

Viperkiller97

Ben asked for them and you got em ! Look under the oil filler

ViperE2.JPG

In this one you can see the stainless lines - they go to the single fogger screwed into my Volant before the throttle body

ViperE3.JPG

That copper line is for my purge (Good for a tenth maybe two)

ViperE5.JPG

This is where my purge exits

ViperE7.JPG

This where I mounted my purge button (blue button) The other button need no expanation . Its new I am making it quick disconnect

ViperE8.JPG

Viper1.JPG

And this is my SS Any questions feel free to ask :D:D:D

Viper Killer,

It looks awsome :thumbs: Did you get everything in a kit just bolt on application or was there any other modification other than the purge?? Looks like a nice job. What did the NOS kit run you if you don't mind me asking??

Killer Truck :seeya:

Viper Killer,

It looks awsome :thumbs: Did you get everything in a kit just bolt on application or was there any other modification other than the purge?? Looks like a nice job. What did the NOS kit run you if you don't mind me asking??

Killer Truck :seeya:

The kit was made from some parts I had in my garage . Whenever I see nitrous parts at a swap meet I snatch em up :thumbs: Just bought a direct port kit minus the bottle and main line for $200 i will break it into 2] kits and have 6 extra nozzles . I always rebuild the solenoids on any used kit I use. All you have to do is pick up a 4 cyl. Wet kit for about $499 , install it and hold on . I do recommend some safety devices for beginners . At least a fuel pressure safety switch for about $35 .It took about 2 hours to install . I got my fuel from the test port off the fuel rail . Dont forget to take the valve stem out . :D

Sorry if you already mentioned it but where did you locate the bottle?

The bottle is uner the back seat . I mounted the brackets to a pc. of plywood that I carpeted and use the seat to hold down . I have no blowdown tube so I always forget to mention the nitrous at tech check in :jester:

I have no blowdown tube so I always forget to mention the nitrous at tech check in  :jester:

That was my next question :D Are you using a bottle warmer?

I got a bottle heater coming from e-bay :cheers: This is Viperkiller I am on a friend computer :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
If you run a dry kit it needs to spray before maf right.

I would like to strongly discourage Dry Kits . I dont know too many people that have had good luck with them . I recommend a simple wet kit , Its been very affective for me . :thumbs: All the LS1 dry kits that I have seen do spray before the MAF . Most of them have two foggers into the sides of the airbox .

BigTex , How do you feel about dry kits ?? :confused: Do you have good luck with them :eek:

• 3 months later...

Archived