I'm in love..........................................

PladdPezzPunk

In the spirit of the new season coming up in a few months. I keep thinking about boating. I have fallen in love with a new engine combo. Check this out. just make me think how much more money i need to come up with. post-7217-1170816309_thumb.jpg

yep, thats definately what i need to make tripple digits in the water.

Edited by PladdPezzPunk (see edit history)

don't know. i couldn't find any spec's really. from looking at it and knowing the company it came from, their claming with alphabravo's and weighing 11,000 lbs. they can run 138. they have to be pushing about 2200-2400 HP. that would be about 1100-1200 each. that is awesome.

yer right...it is off shore only..and there is a guy here in my town that has an almost identical setup in a 38' Fountain...for the river.....hes insane.....and another crazy guy w/ to much money is about to finish his 28' Donzi w/ twin 572's w/ twin turbo's...each...yea..4 turbo's and 2 572's...jeezus..anyway....im feeling ya on the season comin....ready to bust out the jet boat

In the spirit of the new season coming up in a few months. I keep thinking about boating. I have fallen in love with a new engine combo. Check this out. just make me think how much more money i need to come up with. post-7217-1170816309_thumb.jpg

yep, thats definately what i need to make tripple digits in the water.

if those motors are in a 42' or larger outerlimits, those motors are probably 1200 hp sterlings.

I'm ready for the season as well...... My boating is a little different than that though. My boat tops out at about 40, but it'll sleep 6 people, has a/c and heat, head a fridge and a microwave. And always in tow behind it is my GP800R in case we need to make a quick trip to land for more beer. :D

I was into "hot boats" for a while, but I traded for the cruiser so the two kids and the wife could have more room. I had a 2001 Stingray 220SX with a 5.7 LT1 with some minor mods. I had it on GPS at about 70, which was plenty fast for a 22' single engine NA boat.

One day when I get rich :pop: I'll move to a 40' Fountain with a triple set up.