roush F150???

born_to_race81

if anyone has any information on the F150 ROUSH edition please let me know im just curious whats in it and if i can beat it. a dealership in houston is selling them they say ROUSH on the side and have racing stripes. just curious to see if its anything serious?

on my buddies roush mustang stage one was a v6 with all the roush body parts stage 2 was a v8 and stage 3 was supercharged.he just ran his stage 1 through a telephone pole and rolled it about 4 times there was a pile of scrap left. :chevy:

post-6481-1170943756_thumb.jpg

i just dont understand why ford and dodge comes out with all these trucks and cars that are so fast and all, but chevy wont, not that they cant but wheres THE chevy SRT10??? and the chevy lightning??? i mean i think they couldve stepped up to the compatition alot better than they did with the sss even tho i love my ss and will never give it up you know

Honestly because their a bunch of ****'s. They know guys like us will get them and mod the hell out of our trucks. They don't make the lightning anymore but it will be back. Rousch is like sending our trucks to a performance shop and having a blower and suspension put on. The 450hp their advertising is flywheel. 14.8 sounds about right in one of those. I just want, just like everyone else is a 6.0 or 6.2 supercharged and put in a regular cab 4x4 or AWD. 3.73 gears with a nice leather interior with the option of a T56 or Built auto 6 speed. Hell they can give me only a 12 month warranty I would be happy. MSRP $35,000. They would sell more then they could build. Once again we are talking about the guys who run the company. :puke:

Honestly because their a bunch of ****'s. They know guys like us will get them and mod the hell out of our trucks. They don't make the lightning anymore but it will be back. Rousch is like sending our trucks to a performance shop and having a blower and suspension put on. The 450hp their advertising is flywheel. 14.8 sounds about right in one of those. I just want, just like everyone else is a 6.0 or 6.2 supercharged and put in a regular cab 4x4 or AWD. 3.73 gears with a nice leather interior with the option of a T56 or Built auto 6 speed. Hell they can give me only a 12 month warranty I would be happy. MSRP $35,000. They would sell more then they could build. Once again we are talking about the guys who run the company. :puke:

:withstupid: