Did we forget?

bronze

His login was GEAR M UP. He was a very good contributing member here, and was building a baaaad SSS. He died suddenly. Just died while sitting at a stoplight. I believe he was 37 or so? Left a wife and 2 or 3 children, I believe.

RIP

yes sadly died from a heart attack on his way home from work. :tear:

didnt know jeff but 18 months ago was reading the 427 thread and when i got to the end of the thread he passed away. it just struck me hard seeing a man really enjoying life and then suddenly pass away. makes u really think about how short life is. heres the thread. RIP jeff http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...7875&hl=427

Edited by bronze (see edit history)

i cant beleive its been so long already i enjoyed talking with jeff a few times. his truck definatly was a huge influence on me and gettign my truck where its at. i remeber hearing something about his truck was still being finsihed but that was over a year ago. id love to know where and whats its doing right now. well jeff r.i.p. your not forgotten.

His login was GEAR M UP. He was a very good contributing member here, and was building a baaaad SSS. He died suddenly. Just died while sitting at a stoplight. I believe he was 37 or so? Left a wife and 2 or 3 children, I believe.

RIP

yes sadly died from a heart attack on his way home from work. :tear:

didnt know jeff but 18 months ago was reading the 427 thread and when i got to the end of the thread he passed away. it just struck me hard seeing a man really enjoying life and then suddenly pass away. makes u really think about how short life is. heres the thread. RIP jeff http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...7875&hl=427

I just read all 10 pages of the above post. It is like getting hit hard when you read what happened. Makes you wonder. He was nearly 20 years younger than me! I don't want to get too sappy, but things like that shouldn't happen to good people. I'm relatively new here, but here's to Jeff. :cheers:

i cant beleive its been so long already i enjoyed talking with jeff a few times. his truck definatly was a huge influence on me and gettign my truck where its at. i remeber hearing something about his truck was still being finsihed but that was over a year ago. id love to know where and whats its doing right now. well jeff r.i.p. your not forgotten.

:withstupid:

Already 2 years? It seems the one year was only a few months ago....

I never had the pleasure of having a convo with him, however he lives on here in the pages. He is a up stand guy and he will be missed. I remember his truck was given to a close friend and finished and it is trailered to a show or two. All I remember but that was a long time ago

May he rest in peace, and may everyone know that we will NEVER forget gear m up!