SRT-10 COP!

ssaman

Ok so me and my g/f went for a cruise to Galveston today since it was so nice outside...Anyways on the way back were were in kinda heavy traffic and it was just turning dark out. I saw what looked like an SRT-10, so I kinda weave traffic and catch up to him. I get beside him and kinda gun it and let off, i look over and he does nothing...So I do it again, this time I jump like a car length ahead of him...as soon as I let off I hear cop sirens, I just sunk down like "well shit, I didnt notice that cop..." But it was the SRT-10 that made the noise and he pulled up next to me and the guy was up in his seat looking at me shaking his head and wagging his finger at me! I was like "WTF?!" of course my g/f is laughing her ass off...Anyways I never expected that to happen. It was crazy as hell lol. :chevy:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing happened to me on the freeway in michigan, the cop was a detroit undercover in an impala ss. After trying to coax him into a race, he shook his head at me too and then held up a badge from a chain that was hanging around his neck and then pointed to the bubble on his dash...that he so grciously turned on for a split second. I got the picture and left him alone.

they get them from repo's moron

Yeah...the crooked cops probably confiscated it from some poor innocent loud mouthed guy who wasnt really doing anything...good ole texas justice...the cop probably said nice truck and planted something inside of the cab to declare it a drug vehicle...dirty cops pull that crap all the time.

Haha that's awesome, sounds like a cool cop to me. Atleast he didn't bust your ass for reckless driving or whatever. This reminds me of some pictures I saw of a cop car in southern California that is a Lightning. I guess they got that truck because of a drug bust or something and the state just got the guys truck. I had a neighbor when I was in Elementary school who was a California highway patrol officer and his car he normally drove was a blown early 90's V8 camaro with all the cop badging and all that stuff. He built the car with his own money then decided to do that since he got the opportunity. Really cool idea I think.

Some small area communities will allow the officers to own their own patrol car and choose froma list of what they can have. Huge tax deduction nonetheless. Some of the police in Michigan have charger and magnum R/T's. I dont htink any of them have SRT8's, but still, the R/T is light years from where the old caprice/impala and crown vics were at.