Frederico Performance Swaybars

tbyrne

While looking for some HD swaybars I saw that Frederico Performance has bars for the Silverado SS too. We're going to be adding their products to our line-up soon so we'll be able to offer these too.

FRSSbar1.jpg

FRSSbar2.jpg

FRSSbar3.jpg

Chevy Silverado SS Sway Bar Kit All Years

1 3/8" Front Sway Bar

1 1/8" 6-Way Adjustable Rear Way Bar System

They retail for $499. but I think we'll be able to do something for you guys.

Tom

anti sway bars = reduced body sway . it keeps you truck flat when you turn and your body sways. so it does help traction through a turn. i have the hotchkis bars and they are a very good mod. along with wider tires,beltech nitro shocks and a drop my truck handles like its on rails. id like to take it to a skid pad to see if can hit over 1g which i think wouldnt be a problem.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

anti sway bars = reduced body sway . it keeps you truck flat when you turn and your body sways. so it does help traction through a turn. i have the hotchkis bars and they are a very good mod. along with wider tires and a drop my truck handles like its on rails. id like to take it to a skid pad to see if can hit over 1g which i think wouldnt be a problem.

:withstupid: The hotchkiss bars remove almost all the understeer, there's still a tad left but it's now more like what you would find in a touring car than an old Mac truck. I do think that the SS would corner better than 0.9g if fitted with excellent shocks, not bad for an EC truck. The other thing that the rear bar will do is transmit more road harshness into the frame, it's nothing like riding on the rear snubbers but you can definitely feel the road; transmission shifts are also magnified into the frame so it's probably helping maintain pinion angle a tad too.

Mr. P. :)

anti sway bars = reduced body sway . it keeps you truck flat when you turn and your body sways. so it does help traction through a turn. i have the hotchkis bars and they are a very good mod. along with wider tires and a drop my truck handles like its on rails. id like to take it to a skid pad to see if can hit over 1g which i think wouldnt be a problem.

:withstupid: The hotchkiss bars remove almost all the understeer, there's still a tad left but it's now more like what you would find in a touring car than an old Mac truck. I do think that the SS would corner better than 0.9g if fitted with excellent shocks, not bad for an EC truck. The other thing that the rear bar will do is transmit more road harshness into the frame, it's nothing like riding on the rear snubbers but you can definitely feel the road; transmission shifts are also magnified into the frame so it's probably helping maintain pinion angle a tad too.

Mr. P. :)

Thanks ..How much did that set up cost Chase? I have already figured otu with my 2600 stall traction is gonna be a problem :banghead: any other ideas would be appreciated. :thumbs:

anti sway bars = reduced body sway . it keeps you truck flat when you turn and your body sways. so it does help traction through a turn. i have the hotchkis bars and they are a very good mod. along with wider tires,beltech nitro shocks and a drop my truck handles like its on rails. id like to take it to a skid pad to see if can hit over 1g which i think wouldnt be a problem.

You must be a Bad Mo Fo to be able to "PUSH" your truck that fast :jester:

:smash: sorry for jumpin in on your question,I just couldnt resist ....Aft Mrkt Sways are a must do mod

Edited by BmanSS (see edit history)

TOM,

How much of a savings are we talking on these swaybars? I tried a pm but would not let me send it to you.

Ok... I officially don't receive reply notifications from the board, even with the box checked. I checked the post and was like "hey, where did those posts come from?".

Frederico Performance is still in business. I don't have all of the details but I know they produce swaybars for other trucks so I don't think they are packing up anytime soon :)

I'll see what we can do for pricing on Monday. The Silverado SS bars will be listed on our site by then too.

Wasn't Frederico the same jackass that came on here and ripped off a bunch of guys a ways back?? I remember the name for a reason and I swear he stiffed Alex and a bunch of other members on their orders, which was soon followed by the ImpSS guys posting links to the scams he had pulled on their site as well... let me see if I can dig that thread up.

Wasn't Frederico the same jackass that came on here and ripped off a bunch of guys a ways back?? I remember the name for a reason and I swear he stiffed Alex and a bunch of other members on their orders, which was soon followed by the ImpSS guys posting links to the scams he had pulled on their site as well... let me see if I can dig that thread up.

that is the right guy Dylan. This was brought up a little bit back and the "NEW" owner said that he promised to fix all the bad that was done way back when...