Intimidator ss wing?

The SSI wing is dealer only and dealer cost is about $600, retail is about $900+, not including the hardware. It comes prepainted black so if you have an Onxy Black truck no finish work is needed else it will have to be color matched. OR you can put feelers out for a wrecked SSI truck but I haven't seen one in the wrecking yard this past year.

Mr. P.

If I am not mistaken and please correct me if I am wrong but I believe you have to have an Intimidator vin# to purchase one from a dealer.
Doubt it; you just need a SSI VIN to look up the PN in the catalog and you can always lift one off the eBay Motors listings. If you walk into the dealer with cash in hand and the part numbers I'm sure they'll have no problem selling you the parts. Beware, the 'correct' hardware is $30-40.

Regency IS a stickler on their body kit parts, you have to prove that it's going on an original Regency truck.

Mr. P.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

well hell!!! :banghead: guess i may just have to get the 3 piece street scene wing and bed rail cover combo

Yeah for all that cost you can get a Gaylord Speedstur Wing cover. Also check out the Joe Gibbs too.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)