glock owners, check this out

Holty

damn. that dude WAS the only person professional enough to handle that gun in his department.

:withstupid:

First time I saw that video, I about sh*t myself. He couldn't be anymore full of himself ... until the gun goes off in his foot. :crackup:

I shit you not I was literally on my way out of the house to buy a Glock 23 .40 and decided to check on here before I left, now I'm freakin out! This is a bad sign. I need some positive reassurance...

buy a springfield armory XD. i assure you, you will not be disappointed. also look at the S&W M&P. they are also very nice guns.

P1010037Large.jpg

i have had the glock 23 40 caliber for 15 years although hardly ever shoot it. i have never had any problems. moral of the news story. when clearing the chamber keep your finger off the trigger and pointed in a safe direction! that dumb ass cop why would he bring a loaded gun in a class room full of kids?

i have had the glock 23 40 caliber for 15 years although hardly ever shoot it. i have never had any problems. moral of the news story. when clearing the chamber keep your finger off the trigger and pointed in a safe direction! that dumb ass cop why would he bring a loaded gun in a class room full of kids?

:withstupid: