SoCal

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Austin, Texas Baby! HOOK EM HORNS!

Good game against TT last week :o :o :ph34r:

Just messin with ya:D

BOOMER SOONER :ph34r:

Oh yeah, great game against the Aggies also! :D I hate the Sooners but I hope you guys tear Tech a new Arsehole. When they beat somebody they act like they have never won a game. THe proper Fiesta bowl would be Okiehoma and Miami though. Best two teams around.

Hi, i'm a newbie here and i'm from Oshawa Ontario Canada, home to the Chevrolet Silverado Truck & SS/GMC Sierra; Chevrolet Monte Carlo/Impala; Pontiac next gen Grand Prix and Buick Regal/Century. Actually I walk past all the new trucks here at the truck plant everytime I go to work. On my last shift I walked past 2 Silverado SS's, one Onyx Black and the other was Arrival Blue...kewlllllll...I peeked inside at the instrument cluster, luv that white backlighting. They are the pilot vehicles made to run down the line just to see how things go when assenbly starts, after all alot of work is involved in the process, right down to the balancing weights for the mounting of the tires (20 inch dia as opposed to the standard wheel diameter).

Hope to see more, along with other pilot cars..i.e the 2004 Grand Prix. Look forward to reading the forums.

Peace. :cool:

• 4 years later...

Archived