Roll Pan

i would say go with the street scence ss one. i think its like $180, it is urathane. im going with that one on my truck, the only nice picture i have of it is on chevyman23 truck here it is( i love his truck, i have a folder of every picture he posted, lol)

578549_6_full.jpg

102_0730.jpg

i would say go with the street scence ss one. i think its like $180, it is urathane. im going with that one on my truck, the only nice picture i have of it is on chevyman23 truck here it is( i love his truck, i have a folder of every picture he posted, lol)

thanks for the pic, I ordered a sir mike steel pan going to weld up the seams and mold it,

also going to shave the tailgate. Pan will be here tomorrow and I have the body shop line up for

monday morning. also have the hide away tow bar and flip up plate coming, my pipes come out the back

going to dump them by the rear end

later

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: went to the body shop yesterday truck will be ready saturday. The pan is on welded and molded the tailgate is shaved color is on the hideaway hitch is in, he was working on the flip up plate when I was there, I took him the fabtech bed mount tire stand, I also have a new 20" rim and used tire(that match my other rims) for the spare, he will mount this today or tomorrow(have to cut 3" of the angle mount tire stand to fit in the bed with the cover down)

FABTECH BED TYPE TIRE MOUNT:

p26245c.jpg

ok to put this in your truck bed with a cover you have to cut the back bar 3" if you are going to mount a 20/8.5 rim and tire, you also have to extend the hold down rod

if you mount your 17" stock rim will go right in with no modding

it looks nice, I like the idea of having a full size spare.

truck will now be out till mid week, the problem last week my body guy got in a wreck truck that is my color code, he said it I can wait till he paints the other truck he will have extra paint to do my truck @ no charge for paint to me.

so as of right now the pan, tailgate shaved, hideaway hitch, flipup lic plate, bed tire mount with tire are in primed and ready for paint

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i have mine sitting but not sure if i want to weld it in or not..my buddy got his welded in and someone backed into it??? now its costing him

id say no on the welding, ive heard so many horror stories on people gettin them welded in and gettin rear ended, and the frame gets bent from it then the truck's totalled. not worth it to me