another problem

packjh

:banghead: just had some minor issues lately and they all starting to get annoying. Looks like my cruise control wont engage. push the ubtton and nothing happens. If you push it repeaditly the light will flash once or twice. Could this just be a fuse and be a simple fix or do i gotta take it back to the dealer again?

actually got a schematic of the the cruise control system and looks like there is a fuse for brake something and the cruise control. Traded them out with new ones just to be sure and nothing still. I have to wait for my car to get back before i can take it in.

:banghead: just had some minor issues lately and they all starting to get annoying. Looks like my cruise control wont engage. push the ubtton and nothing happens. If you push it repeaditly the light will flash once or twice. Could this just be a fuse and be a simple fix or do i gotta take it back to the dealer again?

I had the same problem last winter, i couldn't get the cruise to work at all for about a week and then it just started working on its own... don't know what the @$#% that was.

Ive had the same cruise control issue twice. Unfortunately after 10 miles down the freeway it turned back on both times. Never had a chance to take it to the dealership. Hopefully someone finds out what is causing the cruise to not engage.