Corsa Sport sound clip

1 Fast SS

• 4 weeks later...
sound very nice, btw is that a diff cover, like ones that go dont need to break the seal on (the cheaper kind) or one were you have to drain everything out first, because it looks awsome.

I was board one day and just masked off the area, cleaned it real good and painted it silver. Makes it look good though huh? Painted the bolts black and clear coated everything so it would stay. When I put my 4:10 in it, then I'll put the real deal on.

THE 06 DOESNT ALREAY HAVE A 4.10?? I THOUGHT THEY ALL DID

sound very nice, btw is that a diff cover, like ones that go dont need to break the seal on (the cheaper kind) or one were you have to drain everything out first, because it looks awsome.

I was board one day and just masked off the area, cleaned it real good and painted it silver. Makes it look good though huh? Painted the bolts black and clear coated everything so it would stay. When I put my 4:10 in it, then I'll put the real deal on.

THE 06 DOESNT ALREAY HAVE A 4.10?? I THOUGHT THEY ALL DID

Nope. I wish they all did too. Just the AWD's do. I'm not sure if you can order them though.