Softball Bats!

Dustin1

I was wondering idf anyone has any softball bats they want to sell. I am looking for a Miken maniac or Worth mahem. I would like the blue, silver or red worth. If you know any one or have one let me know. Thanks

I have a 2006 Jeff Hall Mayhem with about 200 swings on it if your interested. PM me an offer.

I was wondering idf anyone has any softball bats they want to sell. I am looking for a Miken maniac or Worth mahem. I would like the blue, silver or red worth. If you know any one or have one let me know. Thanks

I have a 2006 Jeff Hall Mayhem with about 200 swings on it if your interested. PM me an offer.

damn i just picked me up a used 28.5 06jh with about 100 swings on it....havent been able to swing it yet because of the rain but feels a just heavier than my 28 cnt +.

are you in hawaii now? if i remember correctly you were moving out there. areyou still playing ball? talk to you later.

makani

you also want to try softballfans.com. usually you can get any bat there used for a good $$

Not trying to hyjack, but one of my co-workers plays softball, and we were talking bats one day. I had no idea they were that expensive. :eek:

Me neither I just started pricing them. The last 2 years i've been bumming a bat from somebody on the team, but you know some people don't like sharing. I'm on softballfans now. I don't live in Hawaii. I live in TN. How much did you pay for your JH if you don't mind me asking?

Not trying to hyjack, but one of my co-workers plays softball, and we were talking bats one day. I had no idea they were that expensive. :eek:

Me neither I just started pricing them. The last 2 years i've been bumming a bat from somebody on the team, but you know some people don't like sharing. I'm on softballfans now. I don't live in Hawaii. I live in TN. How much did you pay for your JH if you don't mind me asking?

oh i was talking to slimsoftball about the hawaii thing. I got the JH for 200. Swung it last night just a little heavier than my cnt +. I just it will take a little time to get used to that feeling.

oh i was talking to slimsoftball about the hawaii thing. I got the JH for 200. Swung it last night just a little heavier than my cnt +. I just it will take a little time to get used to that feeling.