looking for an updated sig

just seeing if some of you guys could get me a new sig, i like the one i have but im just getting tired of it. i would like these pics in it. i will update it again once my new engine is done and painted gm orange. thanks for the help.

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC01806.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

you dont have to use them all i would like the girl in there but whatever you can make work is fine with me. foxforma did this last one and i like it with the fire. but any new ideas are definatly welcome and encouraged. thatnks for the help guys .

Its good but i think it needs something else...

maybe a rear shot where devon is like put the rear and let it fade like the one under it and then layer devon over it....i dunno I like it a lot but I think its missing something else

edit:

you know what might do it? Chase what about you put your fastest 1/4 speed on the right corner next to devon so it fills in the dark space like on the left where it says 04chase?

Edited by drako (see edit history)

:dunno:

thanks bigO you seem to be the sig masta!

I don't know if I would go that far, but I'm glad you like it. I think it turned out great.

I also kinda agree with Drako ... the upper right looks a little out of place ... but I think it is becuase she is wearing white, with blond hair, and everything else is dark. I thought about placing your 1/4 run also but with the new upgrades and goals I figured this would be more universal. I really like the way the truck becomes a center piece in the middle. That picture is sweet ... the way the sun reflects in the headlights really sets it off. Oh yeah I deleted your license plate and bracket ... figured you wouldn't mind.

all in all I think it is very fresh and clean.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)