SS Sticker/ window tint

Hey all, i was thinking of getting a transparent ''SS" logo up in the 'banner' area on the upper windshield. maybe just dark SS transparent/or not, black letters then covered by that banner of lighter window tint up on the top covering it. Truth is i dont really like stickers but it would be something suddle, look kind of custom and whatnot... anybody ever done anything like this? And is there anybody who could help me out on this? Any help/ comments would be appreciated!!

Try to get ahold of AUTOguy.....He does some amazing stuff with decals. And I know for a fact he has the "SS" style font down perfect.

Hit him up for some ideas. He is not a personal friend of mine but I seem to like his ideas and often read his posts.

Good luck

-Barney

Sorry I don't have a close up pic of it, but if you zoom in on the quarter glass (not the roll-up), you can see that I did this on my Impala.

100_1921.jpg

Ask your local sign shop to reverse cut your image in "Etchmark Vinyl" and then apply it to the inside of the glass. After it's applied, just tint over it. It gives an etched glass look from the outside, pretty cool actually.

I can help you further with it if you like.

[email protected]

Edited by DeeHutch (see edit history)

Try to get ahold of AUTOguy.....He does some amazing stuff with decals. And I know for a fact he has the "SS" style font down perfect.

Hit him up for some ideas. He is not a personal friend of mine but I seem to like his ideas and often read his posts.

Good luck

-Barney

PM me for some info. I have the SS logo and the Silverado Logo as well. I will give you my website where you can see them.