dads new ride

brobradh77

here is the rest

milliondollar11.jpg

milliondollar12.jpg

Car loss $1 Million bucks!

Waiting list for a new one - 2 years; When can son drive Dad's car again - next life time;

When will kid not be grounded and see the light of day - same day the polar ice caps melt; but he is still alive....or at least his dad hadn't killed him at last report.

Priceless................Car only had 9 miles on it !..................One mile of it was during the wreck.

I know the crash is real, but wasnt it with that rich british scam artist that is in jail or being deported or something? Thats how they caught him, was when he crashed his million dollar Ferrari in Cali. He was or is a fugitive or something, it was all over the news. I believe the crash, but happening twice to the same car? Not so sure.

I know the crash is real, but wasnt it with that rich british scam artist that is in jail or being deported or something? Thats how they caught him, was when he crashed his million dollar Ferrari in Cali. He was or is a fugitive or something, it was all over the news. I believe the crash, but happening twice to the same car? Not so sure.
Something like that. He took off after the crash, but was caught shortly after.

Yes those pictures look similar to the accident that happened with Stefon Ericksson (sp?) who crashed a stolen Enzo in Malibu. He also had the Mclaren Benz and a couple other valuable cars that the LAPD seized at his home.

Yes those pictures look similar to the accident that happened with Stefon Ericksson (sp?) who crashed a stolen Enzo in Malibu. He also had the Mclaren Benz and a couple other valuable cars that the LAPD seized at his home.

I think that's the one.

here is the rest

milliondollar11.jpg

milliondollar12.jpg

Car loss $1 Million bucks!

Waiting list for a new one - 2 years; When can son drive Dad's car again - next life time;

When will kid not be grounded and see the light of day - same day the polar ice caps melt; but he is still alive....or at least his dad hadn't killed him at last report.

Priceless................Car only had 9 miles on it !..................One mile of it was during the wreck.

Where is this :icon_bs: story from? No kid owned this car and it didn't have 9 miles on it.

i've seen that before, i thought is wansn't regestered and the 2 guys racing were drunk. one was a mclaren benz SLR the other was the enzo. found the guy in the pasanger seat and said the driver took off but they found his blood all over the drivers air bag.

i could be wrong.

i've seen that before, i thought is wansn't regestered and the 2 guys racing were drunk. one was a mclaren benz SLR the other was the enzo. found the guy in the pasanger seat and said the driver took off but they found his blood all over the drivers air bag.

i could be wrong.

I believe these facts are more correct............ :icon_bs: on the kid story

Edited by Vtec Max (see edit history)