Guys tellme wat u think about this SSS

IronmanKen

i was thinking maybe it was in an accident where the front end got wiped out and they rebuilt using a tahoe style. :confused: personally i dont think it looks bad at all. the bottom valence on the bumper should be painted black though.

Edited by rivierakid55 (see edit history)

you sure its a ss and not just a badged silverado with the conversion, because who would ever do that!!! :puke:

[/quote

If u look at the truck next to it see how much more its lower plus the interior was the same as an SSS. the seats, the dual climate control and the steering wheel. That Chevy switch to in 03

i was thinking maybe it was in an accident where the front end got wiped out and they rebuilt using a tahoe style. :confused: personally i dont think it looks bad at all. the bottom valence on the bumper should be painted black though.

I believe ur right b/c there are no fog lights in the lower valence piece. SSS dont have the wiring and all black would look better too

I think that it looks ok. I would paint the lower end or get the SS front for that year. I have see some pictures of an 99-02 truck with an SS front to fit that year and it looked good. Thats what I would do but other wise I think it looks good.

:chevy::flag::chevy: