FOR SALE - Factory OEM 6 Disk CD Changer

cgar

This radio is off my 2003 SSS and I am selling it because I am replacing it with a DVD player. There is nothing wrong with this unit other than a little paint missing off a few of the buttons.

If you order this same unit from the dealer it will cost you over $600. So you are saving a LOT of money if you decide to buy a used one.

I have this radio listed on ebay if you would like to view the pictures or make an offer. The starting bid for this item is $179!!!

Here is the link: Item No. 160085096472

If you don't have ebay and would like to ask me a question about purchasing this item then you are welcome to PM me and I will get back with you as soon as I can.

Happy Bidding!! :chevy:

- Calvin

Okay that's not working..... :dunno: So I'm dropping the price of the 6 Disc Changer to $130 plus shipping. Please contact me if you are interested.

Also for sale: (OEM)

- Factory Bose Amp

- Factory Bose Subwoofer

- Factory Front Door Bose Speakers

Make an offer on any of these items. Thanks! :chevy:

Anyone know if the scratched up buttons on this one can be replaced with out a big hassle?

Mine are like new, my only problum is that my changer sh*tthe bed.

So to answer your question, yes I'm interested if someone thinks a button swap can be done.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the button swap... I'll do some research tomorrow. As for fitting in an '02 Tahoe I'm not sure. I know that fit in 03 thru an 06 tahoe... Maybe someone else can answer that question.

• 2 weeks later...

This stereo is up on ebay again for anyone that is interested. The starting bid is $89 w/ $16 dollars shipping, and the item currently has one bid. Please bid on this item if you are interested. Thanks!

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=160092409344

• 4 weeks later...

Someone actually won the last auction I posted on EBAY and then NEVER PAID!!! ahh......So suffice to say, I haven't sold any of these items yet.

Anyone Interested for $89 ?!?

• 3 months later...