SS TAILGATE FOR SALE

heavydigger

2003 silverado ss onyx black tailgate has cladding, emblems, lip on top, handle, everything on this tailgate is perfect no dents, scratches, dings, or anything like that. still has SS emblems and Silverado lettering. took it off to put on a shaved tailgate now its sitting in my garage make me a offer and im sure its yours thanks for the time

2003 silverado ss onyx black tailgate has cladding, emblems, lip on top, handle, everything on this tailgate is perfect no dents, scratches, dings, or anything like that. still has SS emblems and Silverado lettering. took it off to put on a shaved tailgate now its sitting in my garage make me a offer and im sure its yours thanks for the time

just found this forum and register today .i havent any idea what these tail gates go for so...i will research a little further or you can email me @jamesgibson007 @yahoo.com .i curently have a tail gate that has a custom dent in top rail of it thanks to my leaving it down with my nightrain in back.....in a snow storm....in ohio.....after leaving sunnny fla.....you ever look back and think ...shoud not have done that?lol!!!!! any way great forum . maybe can work something out thx.

• 4 months later...
one fifty plus shipping its brand new tailgate dont need it anymore if you want it il figure shipping to wherever you are and give you a total price

do you tell me if you still have the tailgate for sale? and if so how much,i am madison,wi,i backed into a firehydrant and ruined my ss tailgate.(also black)

just send me a PM and i will reply

thank

terry