performace upgrades

Reese Byerrum

Hey everyone, I just bought a 2006 silverado ss and I want to do some performance upgrades on it. What are some good upgrades to do and is there any good websites to check out. I was also thinking of putting a turbocharger on it and I don't know a lot about them. If someone could give me some good info on it that would be awesome. Such as what are some good types of turbos, etc. Thanks

Hey everyone, I just bought a 2006 silverado ss and I want to do some performance upgrades on it. What are some good upgrades to do and is there any good websites to check out. I was also thinking of putting a turbocharger on it and I don't know a lot about them. If someone could give me some good info on it that would be awesome. Such as what are some good types of turbos, etc. Thanks

Theres alot of aftermarket support for the SS, But first of all , people around here dont use turbo's on there SS they go the Supercharger route.....

Theres alot of aftermarket support for the SS, But first of all , people around here dont use turbo's on there SS they go the Supercharger route.....

Not true there are a few around here that have turbo. Just not a choice for everyone.

Not true there are a few around here that have turbo. Just not a choice for everyone.

Wow really? I didnt know lol....Guess you do learn something new everyday

Wow really? I didnt know lol....Guess you do learn something new everyday

STS, Detroit speed works, are jsut a few. Then there are the rogue kits that people made themselves, Iwineng, had twin top mounts. Reason they are not for everyone they are very very picky. Heat up, cool down, matainnece, blah blah blah.