what do you guys think of this roll pan?

well im torn between these too. i like the ss type buts its a little more expensive(not that much). so i want to go and see what you guys like. please let me know either 1 or 2. or if you have any other ideas let me know~~KYle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yes i know i made up my mind fast. i was looking around and saw a coupon for free shipping so all i had to do was pay for oversize wich was 10 buck so it is like 60 bucks cheaper than the ss one, plus its steel.

and on to dylans post, at first i was going to do a whole clone, with cladding in all, but then i realized A) it very expensive for cladding and B) its alot of work to make it fit. i want this to be a daily driver and not have to worry about every little thing on it. down the road i might switch my interior but im stil torn between that.

and trying to keep this post on topic i would like to ask another question without starting a new post but

what do you think of this i was thinking painitng it black so i would have a black and tan interior???~~~Kyle

I like "1", I just ordered a sir mike with the hideaway hitch and foldup lic plate holder also going to shave the tailgate handle. just check fedex and del setup for today, will go to the body shop monday morning

ps have it welded and molded to the truck

good luck on your mod