what do you guys think of this roll pan?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im torn between these too. i like the ss type buts its a little more expensive(not that much). so i want to go and see what you guys like. please let me know either 1 or 2. or if you have any other ideas let me know~~KYle

#2 looks good :cheers:

I like #1 better. Rollpan's should be smooth and clean. IMO the "SS" ducts in the rear are a bit much, but some people must like them, or else they wouldn't make/sell them.

:withstupid:

plus you dont have to worry about it gettin f'ed up

nice choice :thumbs: i would have gone with the steel one as well (plan to some day soon?).

i was looking at those dash covers to a couple weeks ago, i like them a lot. for your truck i would go black.

i know most people won't agree with me on this, but i never liked when people mold in there roll pans, it make the tail gate look out of place to me. but when it's just bolted on it keeps that line and looks more in sync with the gate... plus it cost more to weld and repaint your bed, and if you ever wanted to revert back or switch to another style you could'nt.

just my .02

i agree 100% with you, dont get me wrong it looks good molded but if i ever hit it, too fix it i would have to cut it out put a new one then repaint it all over i rather just bolt it in let it follow the tailgate lines and be done with it.... and the dash cover i think i will do when im all done with the exterior.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...