Pittsburgh People

Holty

I'm trying to get a SS/Truck meet at my house this weekend. i know this is very short notice but Frank@Revolution Race works is coming into town so i figured my house would be a nice easy central location to meet up plus i have a nice garage to work in if needed. post up if you can make it. probably saturday from like noon to 6 or so.

Yup its true I will be there on saturday. I have some personal buisness to take care of in the area north of Pitz so I figured I would swing out and see whats up. I am busy at the moment taking the blower off the VHO to make the trip. I just had everything polished and it has been sitting in the garage. I don't want to get my shiney new procharger setup all full of nasty salt..

dammit, i just did mapquest and you are 3 hour and 15 minutes from penn state. I would love to come out this weekend, but i dunno if i am going to be able to, I have a lot to do and that would blow my whole saturday.

It's cool Joe I will be driving back though at the end of march begining of april I have to take Kaotic's truck back after I work on it and hes in CT. So I will be though PA again