PIctures of my 07 nbs sierra v-max

BigTool

Well now i'm back to leaning towards just getting the Full deal 6.0L. Your numbers aren't bad and i wouldn't mind the extra payload capacity. Might put a snowmobile deck on it and with the 2 sleds and deck your looking at 1,400lb plus gas in the truck and people and gear so pretty tight for a half ton but i think that it could handle it. With the max towing package the payload should be pretty close to what i would need. And sounds like the ride is pretty similar good to know thanks.

Hey DUBYA - got a question for ya! Saw you had installed a TB spacer....Could you tell any difference of performance/mpg with this mod? Thanks - sweet truck by the way!

Well now i'm back to leaning towards just getting the Full deal 6.0L. Your numbers aren't bad and i wouldn't mind the extra payload capacity. Might put a snowmobile deck on it and with the 2 sleds and deck your looking at 1,400lb plus gas in the truck and people and gear so pretty tight for a half ton but i think that it could handle it. With the max towing package the payload should be pretty close to what i would need. And sounds like the ride is pretty similar good to know thanks.

Hey DUBYA - got a question for ya! Saw you had installed a TB spacer....Could you tell any difference of performance/mpg with this mod? Thanks - sweet truck by the way!

Didn't really notice any difference in mpg or performance. Think I paid about $40 for it, easy install. Just got the pcm4less tune....ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I asked for the firmest shifts he could load, and I've caught some pretty good seconds (on pretty slick tires).