SS VS DODGE DUALLY

HOD954

So im on my way to bowling and in front of me at the stop light befor the interstate is this dodge deisel with a checker board in the back window.Hes reving and acting a fool takes off like hes in a race what ever.We both turn and enter the ramp to interstate he takes off as fast as he can so i kick in alittle roll up on him and he hits his brakes.I get over go around him let it run at around 65 70 then here he comes flying up on my ass.so i stuck it down and took off.I can see him weeving in and out trying to catch up at this time at 60 again he flys bye.So ive had enough i get over on the right lane hes in the left i go to roll up and see an exploder in front of him slowing him up so i let off let him over we go through this long sweeper on the exit i see the big cloud from his exhaust hes in it so i stomp it to the floor and pass him like hes standing still.i roll up to 120 let off he might as well of stoped and polled over hes that far back.i pay no attention after that then im around 60 he comes up on the side of me rolls his window down with his 12 teen girl freind in the seat and gives me a :thumbs: i think he was trying to show off for his girl to bad all he got was :seeya:

SS 1 DODGE 0

My buddy has a 04 dodge cummins 6sp, the thing has tons of power, but with the 6sp any interstate racing is going to be in 6th gear 5th the rpm's are too high and the deisel likes to be down low any way. It's great for interstate passing, and pulls a little harder then my 6.0, but the vho has the advantage of dropping to 3rd gear and completely leaving it. Plus on the top end, I've been his dodge at 105mph the tach is stuck on 3grand which is redline. Even with a chip i don't think it would be good to push those things past redline. I know my vho loves crusing at 99mph and my ss would cruise fine at 110, but the cummins feels like it's going to gernade. Good kill anyway. :thumbs: