my brother in law just won

jon1178

well my brother in law just stopped by my house to pick some stuff and he told me he just won a brand new silverado crew cab fully loaded!!! they have had this worlds largest chevy truck give away going on down here for a couple months now and he registerded a while back for a chance to win. he had to stand in a line of about 700 people waiting his turn to pick a key to see if it would open the door. he was won of the last people in line and then i'll be damned the door opened and it cranked right up. i could not be more happy for him because he is just one of this guys that can never catch a break with anything and now maybe his luck is taking a turn for the better.

damn... thats pretty f'n cool if you ask me. This is kinda like the member here who won the lottery less than a year back... but we dont see him anymore, must be kickin it in Palm Springs with his "new friends" :lol:

Yeah so his truck was free... but who's is faster? :chevy:

well he is only 20 and he is going to pick it up tommorrow. but as far as which one is faster i dont think we will be racing. like i said he has the worst luck and i dont want to be taking any chances. just imagine you having a bad day, well everyday is like that for him it seems like the guy just cant catch a break. like i said i am happy for him but nervous at the same time.