Meet in PA maybe sat the 24

Some members from TBSS.com are planing a meet some where around Phila area . Members from SSS.com are also invited to go , not shore where yet . We are hoping to meet monthly or maybe weekly. saturday the 24 planing on to meet but shore yet. any idea are welcome. Send me a pm or email [email protected] (Mark)

Drew , Dom and myself (Mark) have a meet set up this sat the 24th around lunch time to grab something to eat and take a look at our trucks and talk about anything and everything.It will be on West Chester Pike between Havertown and West chester.Also Mark from Silverado SS is coming and going to post on SilveradoSS.com about our meet.Now if you want to meet PLEASE email me at.....

[email protected]

I will email you back with more details on mon/tues.Anyone else can come and if ur a member of anyother SS web page please post this info.Bring any info you have on any up coming car shows this spring and or summer of any type.My self i'm a big hot rod fan..I also know chevy carsile is in june i will have info at the meet.

You don't have to have a TBSS,you could have any new or old SS.Also it's all good if it's just stock(mine is except for a couple of little things)The more people the better!

Drew wolcame for a time or a place . :driving: