Help ground wire

HOD954

Well i've upgraded all my ground wires except the block to frame.i figured i would wait till it got alittle warmer.Well today is it but im having trouble finding the stock wire or even making a new one someone help what did youguys doing the big three use for a spot help thanks

Well i've upgraded all my ground wires except the block to frame.i figured i would wait till it got alittle warmer.Well today is it but im having trouble finding the stock wire or even making a new one someone help what did youguys doing the big three use for a spot help thanks

leave the stock one alone. just run another one. I used the bolt out of my alternator bracket. nice solid easy to get to 15mm bolt.

• 3 weeks later...

I just did a phot How-To on the intermediate steering shaft. I'll snap some pics of my grounding situation. Pretty self explanitory if you look hard. I unbolted where the engin block heater was, scraped the "Wax" or WhatTheHell off and ended run with a copper terminal, bolted back the holder for the engin block heater. I also grounded the motor where it says GND.

I'm sorry I just broke my glasses trying to get these pics. Can't quite see what I am doing at this current moment.

PowerfromAlt.jpg

Ground.jpg

There see the bolt location....kinda near the coolan hose, but down on the frame

GroundWire2.jpg

? Red 2 guage for a ground wire..........Flippin' ROOKIE. I bet the truck catches fire and burns to the ground just cuz of color!

GroundWire.jpg

and Let-R-Buck

P8230186.jpg

a9f40e2c.jpg

Edited by Meegs (see edit history)