check this banner out!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ....................I was the one that got them to make the banner........I posted up last year telling everybody that I was having this company make up a garage banner for me. Not too many replies to it, so I never inquired with them about getting discounted on a group buy................I've got the original one hanging in my garage.................... :cool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ....................I was the one that got them to make the banner........I posted up last year telling everybody that I was having this company make up a garage banner for me. Not too many replies to it, so I never inquired with them about getting discounted on a group buy................I've got the original one hanging in my garage.................... :cool:

Yeah I was sitting here trying to think of who was the test mule on this. I remember your topic about the banner ... it turned out to be a really high quality product wasn't it?

Yeah I was sitting here trying to think of who was the test mule on this. I remember your topic about the banner ... it turned out to be a really high quality product wasn't it?

It is a really nice product..............nicely done with heavy duty stitching...........I never did hear back from him as far as getting another one done in a different color though.

i like it but i think 50 is a little high also. might go to a local sign shop and ask them to make me one

Scroll Up..... :cheers:

P.S. If enough interest came about, i'd be happy to work out a G.P. with the forum. Shipping of course would vary.