check this banner out!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so in order to get the group buy going I need to have (10) confirmed orders on a banner size of 2'x4', single sided, hemmed with grommets for hanging where ever you like.

On a quantity of 10, I will be selling them at $35.00 a piece, plus shipping and PAY PAL only. If someone wants to pay with credit card over the phone, then tax has to be applied.

To the people wanting a 4x8 banner, I am happy to do so. PM or email me for pricing. I will still wholesale a 4x8 banner to the forum members, but a GP of 10 or more would be much cheaper individually.

I"m excited about this guys! You all are definitely going to have a one of a kind banner to hang up! I'll make it a one of a kind by either adding your forum name, nick name or whatever you'd like.

BTW, emailing me is the FASTEST way to get a response. Thanks in advance guys and gals!

[email protected]

So would everyone be interested in a GP on the 4x8 rather than the 2x4? If so, I can work up a price on it.

I should mention also that I use nothing but the best quality in materials. This is my business and I take it seriously. I have a freestanding graphics/signs/window tinting shop in Knoxville, TN. It's a treat to be able to work with the customer one on one like I am here, due to 95% of my business being with major corporations.

The banner is LG Chem, 13oz Ultra Gloss material. I use durable outdoor ink with a UV protectant pre-mixed into the inks. Basically, you could hang this banner outside and get about 10 years out of it if you wanted. If most of you are going to be hanging them in your garage, then expect to have it for life.

:cheers:

Ok, so on the 2x4's I need (10) buyers to get the $35 price plus shipping.

There has been a lot of guaged interested in a 4x8, so I need (5) buyers to do them at $100 each plus shipping.

Keep in mind also that I will provide up to (2) designs/proofs at no charge and there is not limitation on colors.

Thanks again and have a great night.