calling out

stick

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Navarre FL, but I know my truck cant hang with the srt-10 or svt but I'd be down to cruise, maybe run another SS.

i dont know , I know alot of yall are very quick from a dig so I know i would be playing catch up ,,,,,,,now Spyders L is quick off the line too... but its all in good fun , we never put down each others truck ,,, we save the shit talking for ricers

I'm in Navarre FL, but I know my truck cant hang with the srt-10 or svt but I'd be down to cruise, maybe run another SS.

i dont know , I know alot of yall are very quick from a dig so I know i would be playing catch up ,,,,,,,now Spyders L is quick off the line too... but its all in good fun , we never put down each others truck ,,, we save the shit talking for ricers

yall goin 2 spring fling the 10th&11th? I'll be up there with the truk and bike and my lil crf50 playin around. U can leave the slow and non-turboed ricers to me. i can handle those :driving:

:thumbs:

That is what I like to hear!

lol that sounds like me n my buddies over here.. we shoot the bull on whose truck is faster and thers the occasional grudge match but well start and leave as buddies, most of the guys i hang with have lightnings or Harley f150s with a couple of regular dodges , but as we have 3 SSS in the UK now we'll be making a show.

most of the time over here the ricers just watch in awe when we show them what Horse Power is lol.and wont race us at the drags. i'm going to a dyno day on sat where some ricers and FWD GMs are being tested, if my truck fits on the dyno i'll show em what HP really is but its all in good fun..

keep up the good work a speed fan is good no matter what he/ she drives

Man that sounds like fun, but thats a pretty good drive for me. I'm just on the east side of G-ville, I goto the track there all the time. I know jaymoney was reffering to me. I'd play but I would hate for something to break that far from home. I do have something for that vette, should be running a few weeks

My new toy

the tranny should be here by next week andthen its just a fwe little odds & ends.