Sports/hobbies

04CHASE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My main hobby is drag racing. I try to race my truck at the local track every other wednesday, but I haven't been since November of last year due to weather. I'm also finishing my 69 chevelle drag car right now. I'll be racing that on the weekends and it should be a high nine second car on motor (468 BBC). I use to Duck hunt EVERY weekend when the season was open, but stopped going 1 1/2 years ago when I started working 6 days a week. Lately I've been getting back into fishing. I 've been going 4-5 times a month for a couple of months now. Mainly fish for bass and trout.

i guess because i'm young i do alot, i play basketball once or twice a week work out twice a week (weights) Bowl two nights a week, watch movies all the time, work 30 hr weeks regular (on call 24 hrs for 150 a call) full time student, i love snowboarding 540s on occasion, switch 360s (my new favorite), threw a few front flips last year i want to learn a mctwist in the pipe before the season is up. i golf on sundays and bird hunt on saturday mornings. and i love the truck.

well from about this time every year until october my far and away biggest hobby is fantasy baseball. i am part of a group of 12 very competitive friends who eat/sleep & breathe it for those months. pretty good paydays involved too. also i love to golf. try to get out once a week, sometimes twice in the summer time. taking my dog to the park is another thing i really enjoy doing. as far as sports go i like to go boarding 3-4 times a year. fishing a few times a year, usually at the sacramento delta. i played football in college for 3 years before blowing up my knee but still enjoy softball and basketball when the weather's nice.

Mountain Biking is about as close to a sport as a geek like me can get :D

HPIM2290.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

ch950509.gif

Nice Bike, what brand is it?

I am also getting into the biking hobby. I just got a Rockhopper Comp Disk, really haven't had a chance to ride it yet thanks to that fluffy white stuff.

Nice Bike, what brand is it?

I am also getting into the biking hobby. I just got a Rockhopper Comp Disk, really haven't had a chance to ride it yet thanks to that fluffy white stuff.

It's an Ibex, only sold online. Supposed to be somewhere between Cross Country and All Mountain catagories.

http://www.ibexbikes.com/Bikes/ASTA-COMP-X7-Details.html

Great way to get some fat burning exercise and have fun at the same time :thumbs:

well i race at a local track every now and again :driving: nothing major, just figure 8, enduro and demos, other things like paintball, fishing, pool, darts, drinking beer lol...not a pro by any means at any of these (cept maybe drinking :cheers: ) but they keep me from goin insane