Sports/hobbies

04CHASE

I think we have had a similar thread like this before but there are a couple new faces.

What sports do you play?, whats your skill level?

Me, I used to play alot of golf, now not so much was a 1-2 handicap but now im about a 9-10. I snowboard for fun when i can, im not the best i can do 360's ride switch good, hit a few rails here and there.I used to skate alot but also its kind of died for me, the basic flip tricks, im better at rails/grinds , Ive also started playing alot of Disc golf, Anyone elese ever try disc golf? its actually alot of fun. i shot 2 under yesterday at a local course.

Now when im with the lady , ive become a big movie guy, I go to the cinemas about everyweek. I saw breach last night, good based on a true story movie imo. just bought departed also ,great movie.

im also getting into off road stuff, i have a rhino 660 that is my new toy and it will be gettign modded decently . Trophy trucks, buggies/sand rails and pretty much anythign long travel are alot of fun.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, before the wife and I had the baby we used to go to the movies often. We also used to go to the local park daily for walks and to play with our border collie.

Now... We spend most of our time playing with the baby and getting movies from blockbuster.com

Something I have always loved to watch on TV, and that the wife hates cause i don't listen to a word during those two hours is soccer. Mainly Mexican league soccer.

cienpre.jpg

hmm...

well, wakeboarding is my main squeeze. Tantrums, whirlybirds, 360's... nothing special, but enough to make people say "woah!" I live on a lake so I'm decent to say the least at almost most water sports.

I snowboard occasionally, but it gets expensive so I only go 1-2 times a year. I'm an avid hunter and fisherman... umm... I used to ride MX, but gave it up for a fear of getting hurt and not being able to pay some bills. I'm starting to lift again after taking about a 2.5 year break, I'm feeling pretty small, and can only put up 225 (bench), but hopefully in another month I will be back to 250 max and 225 for reps. The list goes on and on, I am a fairly active individual when i'm not pissing my time away on this lovely community.

well the sports i used to play was football. i still play time to time with some freinds on the weekend but nothing for school anymore. also play golf, still trying to get better but i do like to play. and one thing i was really big into was paintball. i was on a local team we did one tournament and that was it. but we stil play but not as much as it used to be. it used to be like twice a week now were lucky if we get twice a month.(gets really expensive when you have atruck your tryning to make into a clone lol) and my last hoby would be WORKING i need to work to get money for the truck Lol

Anything in the Deep blue you can count my in, :)

I love to SCUBA, free dive, saltwater fishing, I havent really gotten into spearfishing. Ive been saving up to buy some more equipment.

I used to play a lot of xbox/halo I go to the movies once a week with my pops, hes a big movie guy, watches a movie once a day So sometimes I watch a new movie, (fearless was badass)

I used to sail but got out of it, now mostly boats with horespower. Wish I had more time eto get into more stuff but I work and go to school....killing killing me

Winter time love to go snow boardin, Been doing it for about 10 yrs... Summer its all about my jetski...I love anything outdoors and I can not stand to be cooped up inside...I'll try anything once...Best single thing I done is SKY DIVING... Now thats a rush!!!

I would love to do more but with 2 kids, Most of my time is spent with them...

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

Wakeboard, love to wakeboard. My buddy is getting a Mastercraft x-10 this summer, can't wait. I also snowboard, but haven't done much of that this winter.

My new hobby that is consuming most of my money is my 55 gallon saltwater fish tank.

i flyfish a lot of mountain streams in the sierra nevadas, i have a pop-up camper (25 ft, 3800 lbs) love to camp and fish.

i have a new project, a 51 buick roadmaster coupe, that i will be making a street rod out of.

i go to a lot of races, we have a drag strip, and 2 dirt tracks close by, thinking about building a sprint car to race there. i used to race sprints for years but gave it up about 10 yrs ago.

for fun i have a side job selling laundry detergent in nudist colonies, and playing the accordian in a whore house. :icon_bs:

I like to play frisbie golf but haven't done that in a while..other than that my hobbie is trying to keep the two Ladies in my life happy..(daughter,wife) thats a full time hobby I seem to never be able to accomplish :jester:

Forgot to add I like to go to the gym and lift weights.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I'm all about the dirt,3 sport quads,1 dirtbike,and a T-maxx. Been looking at the rhino though and it looks pretty sweet,other than that I play softball and basketball for city rec.just to keep in shape and have fun,also love to go to the drag strip with my car and the truck(obviously). :driving:

Riding the 450R or the Rincon just depends on the crowd Im going to be riding with or the conditions. Bass fishing, boating hell anything out doors and every other weekend its hanging with my little one Annie we do all the less dangerous thing wile she is still little but im sure by the time she is old enough to ride she will be out their with me she is only 22 months old but she’s on the right track to be showing those boys up Im teaching her all the tricks early, lol This is my most important hobby that comes first over all.

:chevy: