Old rock song

jballer323

There is an old rock song called "Mother" featured on Guitar Hero 2. I was wondering if any of you guys could help me find the artist. If you do, reply to the topic or send me an email, my email address is [email protected]. Thanks.

[/quote

:crackup: OLD? How old are you man? I'm feeling real old right about now if you're classifing Danzig's "Mother" as an old rock song. But yeah, it does sound like Danzig and I do believe it's on that game.

Haven't heard that one in a while... Gotta go download it now... "Motha, tell your children not to come my way.... not to hear my words, what they mean what they say... mutha!!!" Love that song...

:crackup: OLD? How old are you man? I'm feeling real old right about now if you're classifing Danzig's "Mother" as an old rock song. But yeah, it does sound like Danzig and I do believe it's on that game.

It's dang near 9 years old... time flies when you're having fun... or is that time's fun when you're having flies? I can never remember that one. Memory is the first thing to go... :crackup:

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Haven't heard that one in a while... Gotta go download it now... "Motha, tell your children not to come my way.... not to hear my words, what they mean what they say... mutha!!!" Love that song...

It's dang near 9 years old... time flies when you're having fun... or is that time's fun when you're having flies? I can never remember that one. Memory is the first thing to go... :crackup:

9 years old try around 20...I thought that soung has been around for a while longer than that so I looked it up and it was from their self titled album "Danzig" RELEASED in 1988.

9 years old try around 20...I thought that soung has been around for a while longer than that so I looked it up and it was from their self titled album "Danzig" RELEASED in 1988.

The next thing to go is the 1 on the keyboard apparently... 19 years ago it was released. I actually have it on an MTV "Buzz Bin" from 1996 too.

The next thing to go is the 1 on the keyboard apparently... 19 years ago it was released. I actually have it on an MTV "Buzz Bin" from 1996 too.

lol..yeeah I was thnking just watching the video it looked like something out of the late 80's early 90's at the very least.

I think its been established that DANZIG is the song and it did come out around the late 80's which makes it about 20 yrs old,but it still rocks hard as ever.

You bunch of youngsters. First thing that came to my mind when I read old rock song called Mother was Pink Floyd. :crackup:

Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?

took the words right out my mouth----those were the days :cool: