Philadelphia meet

ALRIGHT IT IS ON AS DOM STATED IN THE OTHER AD!

BARNEBY'S REST. AND BAR HAVERTOWN,PA DELAWARE COUNTY SAT THE 24TH AT 1PM!!!!!!!!!

PASS ON THE WORD!!

SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE GOING HOPE TO SEE ALOT OF SS OF ALL KINDS :driving:

where is that and how far from our area? I somewhat close to you

It is Off the blue route 476 West cheater pike (route 3). You make a right onto West chester Pike from 476 South . Go 3 light make a right and we will be on the left side of the hill . Im planing the turnpike to the blue route down .

Sorry about that , It was a last min. thing , But Im planing on doing it again soon . I will give a bigger heads up on the meet .

1901 old west chester pike havertown,pa 19083

Place of the Meet

I will go if Kevin and Foxy Forma goes.

Ric,

Atco is open on Saturday and the weather looks great! I am kind of planning on that. I missed all last fall due to a blown converter so I am itchin' for some 1/4 action.

Did you get the 408 to go "ready" yet for inspection?

i might have to work Sat but not sure yet, plus I still need to put the rest of my front end on, the parts are here just the weather has been to cold. Maybe today I can get it done but I have a bunch of other stuff to do as well. We'll see what happens

Cool. I will be at Atco at gate open (9:30). I am trying to get some others to go (my brother with an Impala SS - stock, and my buddy with most likely the most HP/TQ DuraMax in the area - 11's in a CC). Also trying to see if my wife will come if I get someone to watch the kids. I hope it isn't too crowded being it the first day open for the year. :shakehead: I want to try some tuning tweeks and then go balls out next weekend.

There will be other TBSS guys there as well (check the strip section in the TBSS forum). If my wife does go, be sure to talk to her about trading in the minivan for a TBSS :crackup: I've tried but she won't budge.

Kevin, you have got to get one of these TBSS they are just too much fun! Anyway I will see you there in the morning...9:30am maybe not but in the morning none the less! If Im lucky maybe you can lend a hand with some idle tunning for me, papapaplease. Well if Matt from tunetime shows then he can help us out a little. L8