Arm Rest cracking

2003SilvSS

I drive my SS quite a bit. I'm coming up on 75,000. My right arm/elbow rides on the arm rest in the same spot. It started to get really shinny, and about a month later it started to get a small crack. Needless to say, it's beyond a small crack now and it's getting more of them. It bugs the heck out of me because it kind of pinches your skin if you move just right. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I know, don't use the arm rest, but it's what's normal to me.

Thanks.

Brian

I drive my SS quite a bit. I'm coming up on 75,000. My right arm/elbow rides on the arm rest in the same spot. It started to get really shinny, and about a month later it started to get a small crack. Needless to say, it's beyond a small crack now and it's getting more of them. It bugs the heck out of me because it kind of pinches your skin if you move just right. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I know, don't use the arm rest, but it's what's normal to me.

Thanks.

Brian

This happened to me in my 2001 Silverado LT so I made sure not to use them much in the SS. Let us know what solution you go with and the cost

• 2 weeks later...