FS: RST WING!!!!

well here it is, my buddy is selling his rst wing. well its a rst wing of a 2004. they guy keeps his truck mint. the wing doesnt have the stripes because he decided he was going to paint them on. so he rubber wheeled them off and lighty sanded it down. only 1 tiny area that has a paint chip but it will need paint to match your truck. he is asking B.O. im intrested in it but if i can seel it for a good price i will let it go!!! pm me or post up.~~~kyle

8a23_1.jpg

100_2551.jpg

100_2539.jpg

100_2540.jpg

100_2541.jpg

100_2542.jpg

SOLD sorry everyone but it was sold last night.....and the buyer was...me. i decided to buy it from my freind. but im still unsure if im going to use it so if i dont it will be back here for sale!! but thanks for the intrest~~~Kyle

i will keep you in mind if i decided to sell it again. the only thing is that every one interested is in texas..so far from me and shipping is ridiculous because of its odd shape, but i will keep you in mind..

shipping would be about 11.00 bucks through ups about 16.00 if they supply the box. I know i just sold a gibbs spolier and sent it to cali.