FOG LIGHTS 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang..

I really wanted to do this, and it looks good... but.. It kinda changes the look from signature brake ducts to aux light holders.

(hmm... how about auto retractable lights that come down when activated at night.....)

:withstupid: I think it looks alright but IMO I think it would have looked better if there was a way to leave in the grill in the vent ducts and mount the lights behind it as to where its not so obvious they are there until the lights are on.

I think it looks good but i would try to leave the grills in place or try the tbss lights like stated above.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I had my truck at the dealer today I figured I would talk to the parts guys and see what's up with the TBSS fogs possibly fitting the SSS. They weren't sure at all about it but pulled up the parts breakdown for both front ends and printed them out for me. Looking at them I don't think that it would work without a decent amount of effort. But then again I asked how much it is for the lower grill part and it's about $90. So it could be worth chopping up one and seeing about just mounting some PIAA's or another projector driving light. Here are the print outs which I scanned in.

post-8266-1173982481_thumb.jpg

post-8266-1173982438_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if I would have placed them there. I would place them in the center section like one of the guys on here. I think they look really good there and wish that they came like that stock. :cheers:

:chevy::flag::chevy:

New around here, havn't seen a picture of one like that, may I have a link please? Pretty Please? Cause I'm thinking of doing that.