just ran at LACR.. i know it sucks but some good still came out of it&

2006_superado

well i was just at the track (lacr sucks but i have no choice) and ran 12 times, i ran 15.39 (cold 1st run) and 15.4x almost every other run. i was trapping at 88-89mph i know the times suck but remember there at 3000ft with a 5-10mph headwind.. and i now realize traction is a big issue :banghead: before my truck broke in (900 miles) it ran 15.7 so a .3 gain without doing anything aint bad.

at a good track i would expect mid-high 14's or better with some good traction. plus i needed some base line's before i put my tune in (just ordered) and install my headers, and delete the cats, should be nice then.

good new's is i was killing everyone off the tree, i ran a 69 chevelle 3 times we practicaly tied twice and i won once, he was running 15-15.2 but his reaction times were in the 5 to 7-tenth range and i was consistantly under 5-tenths most were 2-3 and i got two runs under a tenth, 0.067 and another i dont remember off hand.

i even had a 05 gto beat until about 65-70 when he finaly caught up and past me.

i beat a new lexus (did'nt catch the model#) he ran 15 flat i ran 15.4 but his reaction was 0.8xx mine was 0.1xx so i got him by 0.7 off the light... so i actualy won.

i just realized it's not always who's got more power, sometimes being a better driver can make the difference. i mean you can put a monkey in a 10 second car and i would'nt stand a chance, but if theres only a couple tenths difference it's all up to the driver's :driving:

i'm just excited about that, even though i might not have had the quicker e.t. i got to the finish line 1'st :chevy:

Edited by 2006_superado (see edit history)