SRT-10

BlackSS04

so your saying I have a chance :ughdance: .. whats the difference between Rumblee Bee and Daytona?

Rumble Bee's a trim packadge, thats about it. Same for the Daytona. Rumble Bee's are Reg cab Short beds, Daytona's are extended cabs and maybe long beds with the cool wing. One has a Daytona decal and one has a Rumble Bee decal on the bed. One of Dodges attempts to sell trucks. I almost got one, but didn't. Glad I didnt, because my truck matches one and costs less...plus looks better.

Im pretty sure Rumble Bee's run 14.7-15.0 stock. Whats sad is my truck ran 14.9 with only a 87 tune, and it only packs 285hp factory with 3:73's compared to their 345 hp and 3.92's. Thats lame right there.

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy bought a brand new Dakota 4.7, and he had a Rumble Bee pull beside him.

He's driven all sorts of Dodges, and thought he should beat the Rumble Bee, so he starts revving his engine.

The light turns green, the Rumble Bee spins, but still pulls ahead, and when it hooks he drives away from my buddy in a BIG way. My buddy was stunned.

He sees the Rumble Bee pull into a gas station, so he follows- he talks to the owner, and lo and behold, the truck was an SRT10, DISGUISED as a Rumble Bee!

hahahaha

It's a local truck, I've never actually seen it myself, but I've heard other stories about it. I can't help but wonder if a local dealership is involved somehow...

;)

:crackup:

My buddy bought a brand new Dakota 4.7, and he had a Rumble Bee pull beside him.

He's driven all sorts of Dodges, and thought he should beat the Rumble Bee, so he starts revving his engine.

The light turns green, the Rumble Bee spins, but still pulls ahead, and when it hooks he drives away from my buddy in a BIG way. My buddy was stunned.

He sees the Rumble Bee pull into a gas station, so he follows- he talks to the owner, and lo and behold, the truck was an SRT10, DISGUISED as a Rumble Bee!

hahahaha

It's a local truck, I've never actually seen it myself, but I've heard other stories about it. I can't help but wonder if a local dealership is involved somehow...

;)

:crackup:

good fun little race. Congrats!

And mopar, thats CRAZY! Sure humble a few people....everywhere :ughdance:

• 1 month later...
Wanna bet asswipe? Can you pull low 13s on the street stock?

Nope, I can't get my SRT to do any worse than 12.9 and that's on a bad day. If you can only do low 13s, there no way you've killed four differnt SRTs, unless you did a rcier fly by or they were laughing so hard they could drive.

Nope, I can't get my SRT to do any worse than 12.9 and that's on a bad day. If you can only do low 13s, there no way you've killed four differnt SRTs, unless you did a rcier fly by or they were laughing so hard they could drive.

Then you are a long way from stock. 12.9s from a stock SRT10 truck BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :yellow_loser:

I'm betting this is one of our regular SS guys playing around. 12.9s from a stock SRT10. :crackup:

Then you are a long way from stock. 12.9s from a stock SRT10 truck BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :yellow_loser:

I'm betting this is one of our regular SS guys playing around. 12.9s from a stock SRT10. :crackup:

Well, believe it or not, that's a fact. I have a few simple bolt ons, but nothing exotic and it does 12.9 regularly.

Well, believe it or not, that's a fact. I have a few simple bolt ons, but nothing exotic and it does 12.9 regularly.

Video evidence?? A few bolt ons does not mean stock. There are many trucks on here that have "a few bolt ons" that are in the 11s.

Video evidence?? A few bolt ons does not mean stock. There are many trucks on here that have "a few bolt ons" that are in the 11s.

Let's see your video evidence of you "murdering four differtent SRTs"...then I'll show you evidence of me running 12.9 and my mods.