Black 04 SS For sale

ssfromsd

Hey guys, I am probably getting a 06 GTO here in a couple weeks. Just wanted to give the opportunity to sell it to some one who will appreciate it more than a stealership. Any ways its on 04' Onyx Black, K&N C.A.I., black MB gunner 8 spoke black rims, overhead 7"LCD (ready for x-box, ps2, dvd player hooked to DC converter) Located in Sioux Falls South Dakota. I am asking $22,000. Pretty firm but i will still read all offers. This truck was really taken care of, and i get comments all the time on it!!! Thanks.

got any more or better pics

Ha yeah those are the only ones i have as of now, i just took those ones while i had the camera out taking pics of the GTO last fall. I hate a dirty truck its one of my worst pet peeves, i wax the truck with Meguiars prob every 10th time i (hand) wash it. No the truck doesnt get driven very hard, i take my anger out on the Vette ha. But now the SS is even more dirty... Damn winter...

• 2 months later...

ugh this kills me, i just paid $25k for my 04 victory red with 33k on it from a "stealership". I was way too uneducated and it was an impulse buy and i wish i went with black. Id buy it from you in a second if i wasnt stupid! good luck!

• 1 year later...
Hey guys, I am probably getting a 06 GTO here in a couple weeks. Just wanted to give the opportunity to sell it to some one who will appreciate it more than a stealership. Any ways its on 04' Onyx Black, K&N C.A.I., black MB gunner 8 spoke black rims, overhead 7"LCD (ready for x-box, ps2, dvd player hooked to DC converter) Located in Sioux Falls South Dakota. I am asking $22,000. Pretty firm but i will still read all offers. This truck was really taken care of, and i get comments all the time on it!!! Thanks.

ILL GIVE YOU 15,000 FOR IT