victorredss

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 no kids no wife, but do have a hot girlfriend

Well ... according to internet rules .... you are now forced to show us pictures ... sorry man ... its the law ... let see some pics

:withstupid: maybe she's hot because its always 100* in Texas :jester:

WTF?? When did mid - late 30's become middle age? Anyhow I guess thats where I fit in.

Turned 36 end of Jan. wife is 43, 26 year old step daughter, and 5 year old grandson ( who

has his own SSS- West Coast Chopper r/c) Training 'em early. Went to his first his first Nextel

cup race at 3. Jr. fan.

22 no kids no wife, but do have a hot girlfriend

Well ... according to internet rules .... you are now forced to show us pictures ... sorry man ... its the law ... let see some pics

:withstupid: maybe she's hot because its always 100* in Texas :jester:

worthless.gif

:withstupid:

:withstupid: I'm turning 21 next month, no wife- would be different if someone had her way, no kids

63 going on 16, 30 years into second marriage (I got it right this time), 5 Sons oldest 43, 20 Grandchildren oldest 23, 1 Greatgrandchild 3 months old.

This forum seems to be leaning towards the modification side and I don't think most of the older guys are as interested in that aspect of it. Maybe that explains why there seems to be fewer of us now.

63 going on 16....I never got over it

Edited by mcwarren (see edit history)