Hello Guys

zippy

Hi Zippy, when i search on here your name appears so regularly it's almost as if i've met you...

look after your girl there will be time for trucks when shes well.

wish her my best and catch you on here later

eamonn

:withstupid: everyone, well most everyone on here seems to have a life outside of the forum and with all the praise (from me included) on your products word of mouth business has to be rising... But women need attention, especially when not in perfect health.sometimes my wife doesn't get as much as she deserves but she always finds a way to let me know :nono: We'll get over though Zippy Attend to life first!

Edited by vmax2fast (see edit history)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but doesn't that girlfriend just deflat allowing you to put her back in the box? :D
:crackup: That was low

it'll go lower as you get most of the air out :ughdance:

Sounds like the voice of experience. :jester:

Man, you guys are f-ed up. :jester:

Yes, they're sick bastards, but I bet Zippy laughed :crackup:

I am posting to apologize for those that might think i'm ignoring them. I haven't checked my e-mail in about a week (hell, not much before that either) and I'm hoping to even get it to below 100 e-mails sometime this weekend. After I had my issue on here with the site owner I had much less reason to spend time on here. This didn't mean I planned to stop coming around, just that I'd spend less time on here. To add to it I finally have a girlfriend that I live with and have been trying to make time for her also. This recently has involved alot of doctor and hospital time with her for some health issue taking away yet more of my time. Basicly between work being busier than usual, actually having a live in gf, and every other thing I haven't been on here much and probably haven't been as available to some nearly as much as I used to be. I feel bad about that and I'm trying to get caught up with all of that kind of stuff as well as not ignore the woman.

welcome back, and if you want a live band, or PA for the zippy event, PM me dude

!

I'm still getting used to a steady gf. I've made it more than 3 weeks with this one which is something I haven't done for about 10 years, lol. The health issue's will likely be over soon, but have been challenging.

I did laugh at that though, I'm more sick than them. I don't tell her that though, lololol.

As usual I'm not even driving my own vehicle though, I'm driving a customers 1500HD. I really like 6.0L's with a cam.

I'm still getting used to a steady gf. I've made it more than 3 weeks with this one which is something I haven't done for about 10 years, lol. The health issue's will likely be over soon, but have been challenging.

I did laugh at that though, I'm more sick than them. I don't tell her that though, lololol.

As usual I'm not even driving my own vehicle though, I'm driving a customers 1500HD. I really like 6.0L's with a cam.

good to see you back Zippy!!!

i heard you spent some time in mine to, how'd you like it.

Track opens in month so i should be able to get you and frank some numbers

Brad

wow zippy's do exist

(remember "Whats a zippy")

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

welcome back , now stick around. and where is that guy jon ?? hes been mia for a mintue too.

BTW you still need to make a west coast tour!!

:crackup: That poor fellar really wanted a zippy :crackup:link

Welcome back! :cheers: