pics of an SS meet 2-24-07

RockHead

ended up working till 5pm today, I'm down for a meet if theres more advance notice. What did you guys do?

We had lunch and tolk about mod that we can do on the trucks . Tolk about events that are coming up. I will give better notice nxet time .

Thats what we all need to do in carlise

We were tolking about carlise, Im hope to get alot of SSS to go. It will be a great time :driving: This year will be my first time at carlise with a truck.

We had a meet in Allentown PA that was,...Uhhh, fun. :cheers::thumbs: Wouldn't mind doing that one again. Foxy knows what I am talking about. We need to go before you leave to Az!

Yea, a more advanced notice will yield a better turnout but looks like you guys had a good GTG.

im workin on carlisle. i should have more info in a week or 2 once i get info from the carlisle productions. there sending me info on canipy prices and sign up info for groups. but i'm definitly planning on getting a meet together at the all gm nats in june.

We had a meet in Allentown PA that was,...Uhhh, fun. :cheers::thumbs: Wouldn't mind doing that one again. Foxy knows what I am talking about. We need to go before you leave to Az!

Yea, a more advanced notice will yield a better turnout but looks like you guys had a good GTG.

yeah that was a good time, the real men showed up even though it was raining. I recall a lot of people didnt show because their SS's might get wet!!!! But hell, things were wet the whole time, and not the trucks :crackup:

yeah that was a good time, the real men showed up even though it was raining. I recall a lot of people didnt show because their SS's might get wet!!!! But hell, things were wet the whole time, and not the trucks :crackup:

my ss melts in the rain. if you have a get together in march or april, i'd be interested in comming.

Deffinately worth another round :cheers: All who are in this area need to come out to the next one. :devil:

Im down to go to the next meet.

Deffinately worth another round :cheers: All who are in this area need to come out to the next one. :devil: