Got my goal

Krambo

wow i just read tis only 90 ft above sea level that cobined with 40 degree temps you might have had a negative da. very nice conditions . i wish we had somewhere that could get under 1000 ft elevation here.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18's SHOULD fit, however if not you might have to grind it down a bit....Chase I think had to grind down a bit.

Worth to see it! ;) Just a idea, but I remember reading how you can rent Moroso for not a insane number, maybe with a good amount of people we can do a weekend thing or something (just off the top of my head) of course if you want i can sit shotgun and count

1 Mississippi

2 Mississippi

3 Mississippi

. . .

:D

lets do it! you, me, mario...... and we go from there lol.

I used some stock 18" escalade wheels to fit over my Baer brakes. I did not use slicks just some 4x4 street tires.

escalades come on 17s stock..... what year and any specific truck did you pull them off of? ill just buy two at cost :driving:

Timmay's TBSS is running great. Any AWD TBSS that can run a 13.49 with a tune and a CAI is bad ass IMO. it was great meeting you and I look forward to other gatherings with the TBSS crowd! Maybe if I get my wife hanging around the TBSS guys, she will actually think about trading in the Venture.

i wouldn't let me wife hang around a bunch of new guys, out of fear she might trade in more then just our second car?....lol :jester:

but seriously, congrats on those times! :thumbs:

18's SHOULD fit, however if not you might have to grind it down a bit....Chase I think had to grind down a bit.

Worth to see it! ;) Just a idea, but I remember reading how you can rent Moroso for not a insane number, maybe with a good amount of people we can do a weekend thing or something (just off the top of my head) of course if you want i can sit shotgun and count

1 Mississippi

2 Mississippi

3 Mississippi

. . .

I used some stock 18" escalade wheels to fit over my Baer brakes. I did not use slicks just some 4x4 street tires.

escalades come on 17s stock..... what year and any specific truck did you pull them off of? ill just buy two at cost :driving:

2007 Escalade comes with 18, 20 and 22 inch wheels

Here are the rest of my slips:

BTW, I have PM's from some guys that come in here from other sites as "guests" and they cannot view pictures or attachments. So if you want to view the attachments, you will need to sign up.

Atco_3.jpg

1 Mississippi

2 Mississippi

3 Mississippi

. . .

I'm in. Just let me kow when.

Sorry about hijacking the thread Krambo, again sickness on the times man and please keep me, and all of us posted on the only decreasing numbers from here...

As far as John and Marios posts....

:devil:

I just need a few weeks to sort some things out with school. On top of that I am pretty sure I can get another truck to come. Maybe more but we will see. Hell I can bring a grill and we will BBQ in between :D

:cheers: Congrats on the new times, hopefully I'll be there in a few months.

I'm not sure what the record for a radix 6.0 is (you might have set it) but I do know that a guy by the name of flyer on performancetrucks.net ran an 11.95 in his radix powered rcsb 5.3.