S/C MPG?

On the highway if I keep it under 75 I have gotten 18.1mpg averaged over 750 miles. Around town I can get anywhere from 10-14. It all depends on how much you put your foot in it. Of course it is very hard to keep your foot out of it.

Dave

generally FI will be the same fuel economy in the city if kept in vaccum. however, i dont know who buys a blower to stay in vaccum and out of boost lol. highway was increased for me, most likely due to the roots type blower having just about no parasitic draw. i get about 18 mpg @ 80 mph. i have a 3.73 rear, 58lb injectors. stock other than 80mm TB and CAI with the maggie i got arround 17.5 mpg going 70 (on the maggie tune). my average of mixed highway and city is like 12.7 over 600 or 700 miles

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

I just returned from a 843.1 mile round trip to Vegas mostly at 75 to 80 MPH and purchased 51.7 gallons of gas for 16.3 actual measured MPG. I have 50,000 miles since I installed my Radix and 80,000 miles total. I measured actual MPG average of 14.9 on numerous highway trips before I installed my Radix. Again, this is actual measured MPG not trip computer indicated MPG.

I just got my maggie installed a couple week ago so my milage sucks so far because I like the extra HP a lot. I've got my foot on the floor too much and the stock maggie tune sucks. I'm waiting on a zippy tune. Zippy is the master for tuning the maggie. :thumbs: